Today, the WA Government’s Managing COVID-19 booklet went live. With WA’s COVID-19 case numbers increasing, it’s important to know what to do to keep yourself, your family and community safe.
The guide is also available in 12 languages on our Managing COVID-19 translated advice page and includes information on:
- how to reduce the risk of COVID-19
- how to be prepared for COVID-19
- what to do if you or a family member tests positive for COVID-19
- the recommended contents of a home COVID-19 kit
- what to do if you live alone and test positive to the virus
- details of the WA Government’s COVID Care at Home program, and
- the importance of mental health.
Below is the link to the booklet “Managing COVID-19” in Italian